2013 Australasian Hybrid Check List
The updated 2013 Australasian Hybrid Check List is now
available. This book includes all Australasian hybrids, not just Dendrobium
hybrids as with other hybrid check lists.
This edition includes all the information of the 2011 edition but also
- includes all hybrids up to 1 April 2013
- includes all Australasian hybrids, not just Dendrobium
- for Dendrobium hybrids includes each Dendrobium section present in the
- includes whether a hybrid is native or Australasian
- includes the registrant and year of registration
- includes the species percentage in each hybrids breeding
As an example of the contents of this book, here is one example hybrid from
|Den. Andrew Upton NDPS = Den. Judy
Leroy NPS × Star of Gold ND
25% affine NP, 25% canaliculatum NS,
25% falcorostrum ND, 25% tetragonum ND
where Den. Andrew Upton is a Native (N) hybrid containing Dendrobium sections
of Dendrocoryne (D), Phalaenanthe (P) and Spatulata (S), parents of Den. Judy
Leroy and Den. Star of Gold, registered by W.T.Upton in 1982 and composed of 25%
affine, 25% canaliculatum, 25% falcorostrum and 25% tetragonum.
||As a more complete sample, here is the first
page of hybrids from the check list book. There are another 253 pages
of great information in the full book to help you understand all your
Australasian Native hybrids.
This book is now sold out. If you are interested in a new edition, email
us your interest and we may create a new edition if there is enough interest.